Thursday, April 26, 2012

Madame Rose


1.Name.
Pinkmania Nicholls.
2.Nickname.
Madame Rose.
3.Identify yourself in three words.
Loyal..  patient and chatterbox
4.What is your best quality ?
 I'm a good listener... observior .. and I'm loyal to whom are true to me.
5.What is your worst characteristic ?
Moody ,, can't forgive easily
Spoiled Brat and I'm a hard core gossiper ..
6.What are your strengths ?
My family... friends .
7.What are your fears ?
Hurting loved ones... or even worse.. loosing them.
8.What is your weakness ?
Believing there is goodness in every one..
9.Do you have an odd habit ? If yes, tell us.
Yes... I always sleep on the left side of the bed. If it happens and I change to the right side I have nightmares. That's if I get any sleep.
10.What is your favorite quote or expression ?
"Aye Aye Captain"

No comments:

Post a Comment